Can Cook, Must Cook

The food adventures of Franka P, a Trinidadian journalist living in London, UK. I'll write about my forays into all types of food and cooking, particularly Caribbean food. I'll also review books and recipes by the leading food writers and talk about the issues making headlines in the gastronomic world.

Monday, June 12, 2006

Somebody's reading!

I was rather surprised to receive an email last week congratulating Can Cook, Must Cook on being one of the top ten food blogs on the web.
It's good to see that my random musings about food are interesting to so many other people.
The email came from Sabah Karimi of the Associate Content website.

Have a look at Sabah's article: The Top Ten Foodie Blogs on the Web and you'll see that we're in some pretty good company!

Food & Drink Blog Top Sites

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home